Saturday, October 17, 2009

Do you see the picture that you don't see here?

Yeah.  Well, that's because I ate it!  Well, not the picture - rather I ate the subject of the picture so here's the best that I can do right now...




I had chocolate cake for breakfast =)  and it wasn't even my idea!  The Breakfast Bible Study group surprised me with a little birthday celebration - including chocolate cake =)  mmmmmm! 

I did intended to take a picture, but then I had to go shopping and run a bunch of errands.  When I got home, I was hungry and distracted and I started working on the computer so I ate lunch.  yeah!  with desert =D  The next thing I knew, it was time to blog and the subject of my blog was, well, gone...  However, it was very good!

So, did you ever hear Bill Cosby talk about having Chocolate Cake for Breakfast?  Yeah!  eggs, milk and wheat - yeah!  Care for some chocolate cake?  Um....  hold the grapefruit juice for me!

Breakfast Blessings!
Kathy

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Chocolate cake for breakfast works for me. Not much different than Chocolate chip muffins is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can have chocolate cake any time too :-) Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!!! And Chocolate cake is a staple so perfectly acceptable breakfast food. Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice birthday surprise--and Cosby was right about being able to eat cake for breakfast:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate for breakfast...must be okay...there are cocoa puff....LOL:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, *nods to all the chocolate lovers* yes - I am not alone!!! Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely way to start your birth day! Yummm! is right, and good, too.

    Happy (belated) Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Anitra =) cocolate is my major weakness *rolls eyes and laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL Cake is one of my favorite breakfasts, along with Pizza and pie! ha ha

    Glad you enjoyed your cake!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm! Pam - my new breakfast =) pizza and cake! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails