Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ACEO Bountiful FUN!!! ~ in our little corner of the web...

In the www dot huge world wide web out there you can find all sorts of things.  Not the least of which is The World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).  Ummm...  that would be THE www that all of the www. stuff points to....  Yep - that was a bit mind boggling for me... kind of made my eyes roll backwards and my brain tip sideways. 

Hehe - I know what will turn my brain back right side up!  A SALE!!!!



I do better with just my small little corner of the web where I can get to know people and have some fun.  The ACEO Bounty Challenge Thread on Etsy has been going for over a year and a half and I have made some great 'cyber' friends and shared lots of fun.  Now a bunch of us are going to have a sale.  Hehe - who doesn't love a sale especially in these tight times!  Check out the ACEO Bounty Holiday Sale Blog for details about the sale - AND directions on what to do if you want to participate in the sale.  After the sale starts on November 1st, you will see lots of specials posted on this blog.

For some more fun on Etsy, check out the ACEO Bounty Challenge and then go and see The ACEO Bounty Challenge Blog where all the challenges are posted.  I guarantee that if you are stumped about what to create next, one of those challenges will give you just the jump start that you need!



Yeah...  I will probably not park my eyeballs at the W3C web page a lot, but I will drop by and see MY friends in my little corner of the web world every day!  Hi everyone!!! *waves excitedly*

Blessings to you all!
Kathy


PS The ACEO Street Team for Etsy has a blog, too =)  Really fun to see all the great little artwork there!

9 comments:

  1. The ACEO Challenge sounds very interesting - good luck in your entry. Will definitely look into it. Just starting to get into ACEO's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, Kathy. Glad you are gathering some interested people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Wishing you "lots" of sales! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carole =)

    Jump in anytime, MagdaleneJewels - the Bounty Challenge is a continuing thread. Just read the instructions on page one and then jump to the end and join us for some fun =)

    Thanks Very Verdant and Rose ~ going to be a lot of great buys happening on all kinds of things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the sale! Yes the ACEO Bounty competition is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some great things on sale, pink =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails