Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wow - that sold fast!

Well, I listed Annabel Lee in my etsy shop yesterday, and she sold last night!  That made me very happy - Thank you, TulipsTreasureBox!  I appreciate the purchase =)  Check out her shop, too - really pretty jewelry in there. 



I listed Dream-Land today.  These were so fun to do - definitely going to do some more soon!

Tonight I also listed prints of my latest painting, "Freedom". 


Freedom is available in three sizes -
I had a lot of fun painting this stallion!  When I painted the mane, I used different colors to create a sense of power and strength.  I wanted to convey the natural tension that a wild stallion always seems to have.  They are incredibly beautiful and powerful!  If you want to see some great photography of wild horses, check out photographingnature on etsy.  She has some GREAT photos of wild horses.  She has a blog, too, where she shares lots of information about wild horses.

So, I can't do a wordless Wednesday every week...  *roflol* I have too much to say!  I'll be quiet now =)

Blessings,
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale!

    And Freedom is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen,

    Thanks for mentioning photographing nature. I appreciate the nod.

    I love "Freedom" . Per usual, you have done a wonderful job of capturing the spirit. He's right up there with my other favorite "I want to play".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Wish you more sales. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do beautiful work! No wonder it sold fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your fast sale! Very nice paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the sale! And I like the new piece too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. memories, NICO, Beth, Pam and Rose =) Thank you! I appreciate the compliment from my very creative friends =) May we all have lots of sales!

    Mahmood - thank you! cool avatar =)

    Wild Horse = thanks! high praise from another equine artist *nods* Glad to give you the mention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your sale, Kathy. They are lovely.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Carole - and very fun to do!

    ((((Tulip's Talking)))) Annabel Lee is on her way to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails