Thursday, September 10, 2009

Illustration Friday: Strong

The Illustration Friday challenge word for this week is 'strong'. One of the strongest things I have ever seen is a wild stallion full of fire and in his prime. There is an energy and power there that is unbelievable!
Wild horses are part of our national treasures!
If you would like information about our wild horses and what you can do to help protect them, check out Carrol's blog ---> here <--- She has lots of great information!
If you would like to know more about Illustration Friday,
click ---> here <--- Anyone can join in the fun and all of the (very easy to follow!) instructions are on the web site.
I will have prints of "Freedom!" listed in my etsy shop soon and the original will be available for sale at my show in November - unless someone talks me into selling it before then =D
Galloping off into the sunset ~
Blessings,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Kathy, he is wonderful, I just love your horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marlene and Pam =) I areally appreciate your compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this guy made me think of a Clydesdale. You really captured it.

    Kathy...I put up a new short story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Carole =) The stallions are very muscular and powerful. Nice - a new story! I will have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Julie - this was very fun to paint!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails