Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blog Lovin' Award

Carole, at Art Plus was so sweet to pass on this award to me - and I am now passing it on to some great blog lovin' people who sparkle up the blog-o-sphere. Have fun checking out their super blogs!

Two Zany Zebras for some just plain zany fun!

Big Filly Adventures - because Hershey and Billie Jane love to read these adventures. I think they are getting too many ideas, though - especially about the human kite.

Handmade for Life always has very thoughtful posts and is very uplifting - and it is a subject that is near and dear to me.

Matt's Crafty Wife has the cutest etsy shop and she blogs, too. After you read her blog, be sure to jump on over to her -----> etsy shop <----- and check out all the very creative things she makes for babies, adults and home decor.

Remembrances - because we go way back and she is a real encouragement to me! Thanks =)

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do =)

Blessings,
Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mama Z - you are welcome! Love your zany blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve the award Kathy, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - thank you for the award! You have touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Marlene =) I appreciate that a great deal!

    You are welcome, Karin =) Very welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award, and congrats to everyone you picked too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It finally checked my email and just found this lovely award! Thank you so very much:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails