Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is so funny - I just love it!

Memories for Life Scrapbooks is the featured Etsy Blogger for August. I found this little album in her shop and just started laughing so hard! I love this!
Yeah - it's a pair of flip flops!!! How cute is that?!

and check this out ~
It's a letter album! Each letter opens up as a page - click on any of the pictures to go to Edi's Etsy shop and check these out! They are very creative =)

Visit Memories for Life Scrapbooks to see more of her fun creations!
And, stay tuned! I will be writing about the featured Etsy Bloggers each month =)
Blessings,
Kathy

11 comments:

  1. Those are great, I will check her shop out when I have time to browse. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, thanks for sharing, those look so fun and cute! I'll check out the shop, too.
    Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cute little books and photo albums - just had to share these with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kathy, look what you did to me, LOL I had to buy something from her...

    http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=18694329

    You should see how my recipes are, on old scrapbook pages, just shoved in my kitchen cupboard! LOL

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. tehe - I love her shop - so many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful feature Kathy!

    And thanks to Pam for the sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. memoriesforlifescrapbooks - Your Welcome!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats and you are welcome, memories =)

    Ooohhhh! Share, Pam - what lovely did you get????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy - it is a recipe book...

    http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=18694329

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. roflol - ummmmm.... I should have taken that nap today BEFORE I got on the computer! Sorry, Pam - I saw that you shared the link before. Very cute purchase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL It's ok Kathy!

    A nap, oooh that sounds nice right about now! ha ha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails