Thursday, August 6, 2009

Terrific Trees Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt ~ Traveling Trees!

Okay - so I really couldn't tell if this was a tree with a small trunk or a bush with a huge trunk - but it was definitely greenery with an elephant's trunk!

Welcome to the San Diego Zoo!

Moving on to the end of my vacation *winks* but only temporarily! here is a square tree. No kidding. The tree is mostly square!
Okay, strange things fascinate me... I just had to share this because the tree has not been trimmed to this shape and it was really big. Well, ah... not as big as some of the other trees on this treasure hunt *laughs* but I thought it was really big!
Now you can move right along to Allie's blog since she is the next stop on your Blog to Blog Terrific Tree Treasure Hunt!

Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/
Here is the entire list of the blogs on the treasure hunt:
Happy Treasure Hunting!
God bless,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Love the elephant! It is amazing what they can do to shape forms out of greenery.
    I love trees and the more interesting the better - I don't think I ever saw a square tree before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Elephant Tree!! this has to be my favoritE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either, Audrey - I was glad that we had to stop and it was long enough to take a picture!

    Actually, smellyrihinostudio *winks* There were TWO of them facing each other! I love them, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Pam! I was fascinated by them. They are life size, too!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails