Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Terrific Trees Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt ~ Stand Firm!

This was a fun ACEO to paint and it has a similar theme as yesterday. This refers back to Ephesians 6 where we are told repeatedly to put on the full armor of God and to stand firm. When I do that, I have a better perspective of my circumstances - and some help to stand firm no matter what!

Are you enjoying our Terrific Trees Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt? I am! There is some great artwork to been seen on all of these blogs. The more comments you post, the more chances you have to win!

Allie is your next stop on the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt.
Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/

Happy Hunting!
God bless,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. I really like how you quoted the verse in the bible! We all need that! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, like the thngs you say about your little tree paintings. There are many things we need to STAND FIRM about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, and the perfect bible quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you *nods to Pam, Audrey, and Paper Moon Delights* I love that Bible verse! It reminds me that sometimes being on track is standing still and refusing to move.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this one, Kathy. Great one.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok I think I made it all the way around. I didnt keep track of how many. I dont remember seeing this one with the windy trees before... I did see the little stump :0) that was fun. Thanks for posting this on fb :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Carole =)

    Thanks, LLMartin - glad you jumped in and joined the fun =) We do these every month and everyone has lots of chances to win - and lots of fun checking out the blogs! See you on FB =)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails