For every comment that you make on the Treasure Hunt posts from Monday (today) until midnight EST on Friday, August 7, your name will be entered in a drawing to win a free ACEO IF you complete the Treasure Hunt loop by visiting all of the participating artists. You have a chance to win a free ACEO from my blog and one from each of the other participating artists by participating in this Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt!
Just in case you did not know, ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals. They are small works of art that are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm), roughly the size of a standard playing card. Check out my blog post for more information about ACEOs and why I like them so much!
Here are the Rules for the Treasure Hunt:
1. Complete the loop of all participating artists to qualify for the drawings.
2. Leave a comment at each blog so that we know you have completed the loop.
3. Each comment you make on the different Treasure Hunt posts at the different blogs will give you another chance to win a free ACEO!
4. The Treasure Hunt will work a little differently at each artist’s blog, so be sure to read each blogger’s Rules Post very carefully.
5. We would LOVE for you to visit our shops and see more of our artwork!
Allie is your next stop on the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt.
Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/
PS ~ We will be having monthly Treasure Hunts that will begin on the first Monday of each month. Lots of chances to win!!! And lots of beautiful artwork to be seen!