Saturday, August 15, 2009

A little Puzzle Contest - Who are these crazy people?!

Okay, remember back a few days ago when I showed you my favorite tree? Hmmm.... let me refresh your memory:

If you want to know what happened to us, check out my blog post The BEST tree of all - is my Family Tree.

The contest to win an original ACEO from me is still going - it ends Sunday, August 16, 2009, at midnight EST! You don't have a lot of time to make all those guesses *winks* so here is a picture of us all refreshed and ready for another puzzle! Maybe you can spot me in here a little easier.
I'll give you a hint, too - I am not any of the cute kids *wink* even if I do act like that!
Just to refresh your memory, here are the rules:

If you can guess which one of these crazy puzzlers I am, I will enter you into a drawing to win a little ACEO. You can guess more than once, but each guess has to be posted in a separate comment. Only the correct guess will qualify you to be entered into the drawing. If you follow my blog, however, I will enter you in the drawing even if you are wrong. If you guess right and follow my blog, I will enter you in the drawing twice!
If these instructions are "clear as mud" (as Nana used to say) and you have any questions, email me or leave a comment here and I will try to lift the fog of confusion! This Puzzle Contest will end at midnight EST on Sunday, August 16, 2009.
Hope you can fit the pieces together and finish this puzzle by midnight tomorrow! Have fun!
Blessings,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Boy this isn't easy - The family resemblance in all of you is amazing. Are you the lovely lady in pink (third from the right)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I have to guess twice as I had two choices (lol)
    How about are you 4th from the right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! You will find out tomorrow *winks* And everyone will find out the winner, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the two I think too, but I think ? that the 3rd from the right must be her! Boy it is hard to tell! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what dectective skills you have all employed to come up with your guesses! *winks* not telling yet =) *maniacal laugh*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails