Thursday, August 27, 2009

Illustration Friday: Caution

I have seen several images posted for Illustration Friday and I have wanted to post something for a challenge - and now I am!

Here is my answer to the Illustration Friday Challenge for Caution ~

If this little horse stretches her neck out any farther, she will be a giraffe! That's caution, for sure ;-]

The challenge is open to anyone who wants to participate and there is a lot of great art posted there. I know that some of you will see some familiar faces there, too! (besides me!) Basically, on Friday you get a one word 'challenge' to create your artwork. Check out the details here. Have fun!

God bless,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. I have seen lots of people participating in Illustration Friday, it looks like a lot of fun!

    Wonderful answer to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam - it was very fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link Kathy, I too have seen things done for illustration friday and not known where it was. Your answer is great! I love your horses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to check out the challenge. Maybe I will participate next Friday. I don't even have my Fingerprints Friday post done yet!!!

    Your horse is adorable...looks like he's/she's smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Marlene =) it was fun to do - the answers to the challenges are so great because they are so varied!

    Graceful Moments - I have wanted to do the finger print Friday, but I haven't done it yet... *whew* so many fun things to do - and only so many hours in the day! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just adorable, Kathy. LOL

    I was going to use my alligator for it but could never figure out how to post it to their site.

    By the way. I got my computer back today and we had an extra computer monitor so I am hooked up to it and fully functional....so I should be ready for Treasure Hunt next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - your alligator would have been cool! I will send you the link in a convo =) glad you liked my little horse and butterfly - and, glad to hear that your computer is all better and that you are back!!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails