Monday, July 13, 2009

Wonderful Water Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt - and the winner is.....!

*****drum roll please!*****


Brenda Thour of Brenda Thour's Art Blog is the winner of my drawing for the Wonderful Water Treasure Hunt! Brenda won this original watercolor and gouache ACEO!


An ACEO is a little work of art that is 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches in any media. They are highly collectible and lots of fun!
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Wonderful Water Treasure Hunt! Our next treasure hunt will start on August 3rd.
I will have more details of that treasure hunt soon, as well as details of the sale that will start this week in my Etsy shop! and a couple of other give-a-ways that I have planned =p Stay tuned!!!!
God bless,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Brenda..you are a lucky lady today...does that make three?

    Off to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won? Yah! Thank you. I will always treasure your aceo when it comes. I will send you my email address through etsy.

    I think that makes two, unless there's one I don't know about yet. I just got on the computer two minutes ago. Great way to start the day, with working on a painting, and then winning this!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Brenda, you lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little lovely is on its way! Have fun with all your winnings!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails