Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wonderful Water Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt is over - Winner to be announced on Monday!

A few odds and ends from me ~

  1. The winner of the Wonderful Water Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt will be posted here on Monday!
  2. There will be more chances to win =) Check out my blog on Monday for details about the August Treasure Hunt, too!!!
  3. Look for more chances to win original artwork from me - through the Treasure Hunts and through some other surprises that I have planned for you =)
  4. Watch out, too - I feel a sale coming on! I haven't had one in a long time, and I just think... maybe... well, check out my etsy shop =) I bet that you will see some irresistible things happening this week!

Thanks to everyone who posted comments on the Treasure Hunt =) Glad you had a good time!

God bless,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I am off to check your etsy shop, bye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still working out what all the sale details will be =) Going to get all of that up this week!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails