- Complete the loop of all participating artists to qualify for the drawings.
- Leave a comment at each blog so that we know you have completed the loop.
- Each comment made on the different Treasure Hunt posts at the different blogs will give you another chance to win a free ACEO from one or more of us!
- The Treasure Hunt will work a little differently at each artist’s blog, so be sure to read each blogger’s Rules Post very carefully.
- We would LOVE for you to visit our shops and see more of our artwork!
Monday, July 6, 2009
Wonderful Water Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt - From today until Friday!
We had a little rain out here *winks* I had a pond and my neighbors had waterfront property for almost a whole day!
Hope you have fun on our Wonderful Water Treasure Hunt. For every comment that you make on the Treasure Hunt posts from Monday (today) until midnight EST on Friday, July10, your name will be entered in a drawing to win a free ACEO IF you complete the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt Loop by visiting all of the participating artists. You have a chance to win a free ACEO from my blog and one from each of the other participating artists by participating in this Treasure Hunt!
ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals and they are small works of art that are 2.5 inches by 3.5 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm), roughly the size of a standard playing card. Check out this blog post for more information about ACEOs and why I like them so much!
Here are the Rules for the Treasure Hunt:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me! Have fun searching for treasure =)
Your next blog on the Wonderful Water Treasure Hunt is Allie ~Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/
and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop =)