Thursday, July 16, 2009

Hot dog! It's National Hot Dog Month!

Okay - summer is a great time for picnics, hot dogs and hamburgers... but hot dogs are on my great, big no-no list *sigh* So I am sharing some of my summer 'hot dogs' that are on my *oh yeah list* instead!

Festus and his daughter, Guess - great hound dogs, both of them! Drooly to the max and very fun!


A sketch I did of Guess - which I hope will be a 'hot dog seller' when I get prints made of it!



My new little 'hot dogs' that came to live with me this year. Here are Lova and Cookie - little mischief makers extraordinaire!




I am hoping to get paintings done of these two cuties this summer!
Yep, summer is for 'hot doggies' and that's for sure and I think I will celebrate my own special National Hot Doggies =p
God bless,
Kathy
PS The Etsy Bloggers Carnival for this month was "Hot Dogs" ~ so I just had to play with this one =)




10 comments:

  1. They are Really "Hot Dogs"!!!! hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bunch of sweeties, those are the best kind of "Hot Dogs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful doggies Kathy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, thank you all! I just couldn't resist having a bit of fun with National Hot Dog Month! ROFLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the carnival topic...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks - I just couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! I love your post! so much better than the kind in a bun (in my opinion).

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun - I love to share pictures of my critters =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails