Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Keep posting ideas! Drawing for the FREE Original ACEO will be tomorrow!

Time is drifting by fast!

Today is the last day that you can post a comment to these threads and be entered into a drawing to win a FREE original ACEO from me.

Not sure what the ACEO will be yet, but I am sure the winner will like it!




Just tell me what animal you would like to see me paint - leave the suggestion as a comment in this thread or you can comment in either of the other two threads. Check out this post to comment and to see my list of animals that I have already painted. Check this one to comment and to see some more details about the drawing for the free ACEO.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed! The ideas have been GREAT and I am very inspired! Watch my blog to see when YOUR idea turns up in a painting - and watch to see what I will give away next *winks*

Blessings,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. I think that parrots and other birds are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy - Some really great ideas so far! Can't wait to see what you paint next!

    You know, along the birds idea Ellie posted, you've already done your Guinea's, how about a Phoenix - the one in the Harry potter movies kind of resembled the guinea's. And boy it is beautiful!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you could do a spectacular take on a hummingbird - an Anna's would be a great subject!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that idea, Ellie! I even have some great pictures of some parrots =)

    How fun, Pam! I have not seen any of the Potter movies, but I remember reading "David and the Phoenix" as a child. Great suggestion =)

    Fun, Karin! I love hummingbirds =) Nana used to sit outside in the evenings with a bright, flowered shirt on and wait for the hummingbirds to come an hover by her. She loved to watch them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy - I hadn't seen any of the Harry Potter movies either. But a friend at work loaned me 4 and I rented the 5th watched 1 per night! They were really good!

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. They have been popular. I like the idea of painting a Phoenix =)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails