Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am still curious!!! Keep on posting comments and you could win a little original painting from me!

Would you like to win an original (not a print!) ACEO size painting from me? (An ACEO is 2.5 x 3.5 inches big - check out this blog post to see what they are and why I like them!)

All you have to do is post a comment and tell me what animal you would like to see me paint next.
When you post, you will be entered in a drawing to win an original ACEO painting! Each time you post, you will be entered again =) The more you post, the better chance you have to win!

I want LOTS of ideas!!!

This contest will continue until June 30th. You can post your ideas here or you can go to this thread and post your ideas there and see more details - including a list of all the animals I have painted =p



*waves to everyone* Thanks for all the ideas!

*perches on edge of her seat to see what people post next!*


Blessings,

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. If you haven't already done so, I'd love to see you paint a zebra. I think they are such interesting creatures and their stripes are so graphic and beautiful. You're already awesome at painting horses, so all you'd have to do is add the stripes. :)

    ♥ xtine
    http://www.stuffbyxtine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cats. They are so expressive. So, more kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another animal you don't see often is a badger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last comment lead me to think of Tazmanian Devil (lol) They are both very unfriendly animals to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - more great ideas! My painting fingers are excitedly waiting for the chance to dive in and grab a brush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter has a pet Chinchilla,
    and he is just so adorable! He has lots of personality and I just love how he likes to eat with his little hands! His name is Rascal because he loves to get into mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My cousin has chinchillas, too! They are cute =) They just had a baby one - kind of a surprise as they didn't know the mom was expecting *winks* another rascal! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they, Pam! I am really enjoying all of the creative fuel for my paintings =)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails