Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt - Lovely Yellow Flowers!

Hope you are having fun on our Blog to Blog Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt! Remember that each time you post a comment, you will be entered into the drawing for a FREE ACEO! How cool is that???


Here are some fun flowers from me. This time they are ACEOs that are listed in my etsy shop =)

This one is a digitally altered photograph that I took of a lovely yellow rose that was in a bouquet that my cousin, Debbie got when we came to visit her. I love roses!


This one was part of the ACEO Bounty Challenge and it answered the challenge to draw something upside down with your "wrong" hand. I am a 'righty', so this was drawn upside down with my left hand. It was fun to do!





I love sunflowers! They are one of my favorite flowers =) This is an original watercolor painting of a lovely sunflower - hope it brings some sunshine to your day!

Your next stop on your Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt is here:



Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/


and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here: http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/

If you need to check back to the rules, visit this post!

Have fun and Happy Treasure Hunting!

Blessings,

Kathy

20 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! I think my fave is the sunflower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sunflowers in my wedding bouquet! They are so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea, EllieFitz! I bet they made a very pretty bouquet =)

    Thanks angelandspot =) I love sunflowers of all kinds - I have some growing that haven't bloomed yet. I'm excitedly waiting for them to bloom because they are all different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy,
    They are all wonderful, but I am taken by the upside down with your non-dominant hand one most of all - great job!
    Peace, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Judi - that was lots of fun to do. I have done more left-handed drawings since then =p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I though I had finished the loop, but I just saw these. They're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy! Just wanted to let you know that I have awarded you the Premio Meme award for your blog! Hope you'll stop by my blog when you get a chance, and pick it up!

    Blessings,
    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty flowers - I love sunflowers. I am behind on looking at all these pretty flowers - trying to catch up. Getting a little confused. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Allie =)

    Thanks, Audrey and ksc - Mostly we just want you to enjoy the flowers and comment. If you comment once on each blog, then you have completed the blog circle. Each additional time you comment on any of the Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt posts, enters you in the drawings an extra time. Feel free to contact any of us if you have any questions! And, above all - have fun!

    Thanks, Walk in the Woods ~ I had a LOT of fun doing that one!

    Thank you so much, Jessie! I shall visit your blog tomorrow! How sweet of you =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful flowers!

    The challenge to draw something upside down with your wrong hand is one of my favorites, I keep doing it just for fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me, too, Pam! It is a very fun challenge =) I like the one I bought from you a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah ha, you bought it! I can't remember who's bought what anymore! lol Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your sunflower drawing! such cheery flowers aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, Pam ;-) and I love it!

    Thanks, pink =) I do love sunflowers! They are just starting to bloom around here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh!! It's lovely!! I recently planted yellow roses in my garden... I love flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Paul - I love flowers, too. My father planted roses everywhere we lived =)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails