Friday, June 26, 2009

Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt - Last chance to enter to win!

The Blog to Blog Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt ends tonight, June 26th, at 12 midnight EST. If you haven't played before, check this post for all of the rules. You could win a FREE ACEO just by posting a comment!

Hope you enjoy these flowers - I love Lorie's gardens - she always has flowers with lots of pretty colors. What is it about me and flowers with lots of stickers??? Yeah, you got it! I like thistles, too =)
Here's a fun little scratch art ACEO that's in my etsy shop. Find out how I did it here.
Time is running out! Dash over to Allie's blog and visit her shop - she's the next stop on your Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt!

Visit Allie's delightful blog here: http://www.allieart4children.blogspot.com/

and then stop by Allie's wonderful etsy shop here:
http://www.allieart4children.etsy.com/

Don't forget! You have to make it all the way through the Blog to Blog Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt to be in the drawing to win a free ACEO. Each blog will have their own drawing, and, yes!, you could win more than one ACEO!
Have fun treasure hunting!
God bless,
Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Cool Kathy, I thought I was the only one who liked thistle and thought it was pretty. Did you know it is a favorite food of Elk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally was able to make it to your treasure hunt, just in the nick of time, lol!
    cool scratch art you did :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks angelandspot =) I think I would like to do some more - this was very fun.

    I did not know that, Marlene. There are lots of elk up by Flagstaff and some in the Williams area - and, I am sure, lots of thistle!

    Hi, pink! Glad you made it =) Thanks =) and I love your avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find something so intriguing about thistles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like all of these flowers!
    Cool stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Kathy, I love the colors in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Pam =) Glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails