Monday, June 29, 2009

Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt - ***Drum roll please!*** And the WINNER is...


Congratulations to EllieFitz! You completed the entire Blog to Blog Beautiful Flower Treasure Hunt and you posted on my blog three times - which gave you three chances to win this lovely ACEO!
Hope you all had fun checking out our beautiful flowers. Thank you to everyone who visited and left comments!

July 6th we will have our next treasure hunt ~ Wonderful Water Treasure Hunt! Be sure to travel the Blog to Blog Treasure Hunt and post your comments on my blog to be entered to win another original ACEO from me.

Until next time ~ happy blogging!
God bless,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. This is so exciting! I never guessed that I would win on any of the blogs. I had so much fun looking at all of the flowers and can't wait to receive you beautiful ACEO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I will be contacting you for your address to mail you little thistle to you. Glad you had fun and enjoyed the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Ellie. Looks like you hit the jackpot this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big winner of some great little artwork!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails