Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back Yard Bird Treasure Hunt has ended! Stay tuned for the WINNER!

The Back Yard Bird Treasure Hunt is over! Stay tuned while I count up all the posts and check to see who has made it through all of the blogs. As soon as I know who has made it through all of the blogs, I will let you know - but you have to wait until Monday morning to see who has won the ACEO from my blog! Are you the fortunate one????? Check back to see!

Have a great weekend and thanks for participating in the Back Yard Bird Treasure Hunt - stay tuned for details about the next Treasure Hunt which will be all about flower! Did you have lots of fun??? I sure did!

Thanks again!
Blessings,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathleen, Love your chicken picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great fun - and I discovered some artists that I otherwise would not have known about! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the title suggestion!

    Love your bird painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome, Mechelle =) Thanks for visiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts with Thumbnails