Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another work in progress!

This one is really 'rough' and needs more work before it is finished. I just love this color, though. I can get some great lights and darks with the watersoluable graphite which I really like. It is easy to soften some areas and to keep others more crisp. The pencil changes color when you add water so there is a lot of tonal variation.

Yep. I am really enjoying these pencils! When I finish the drawing I will post it =) What do you think about it so far? Let me know!

Blessings,
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! He looks like my goldie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks =) Guess was Cynthia's dog first and then mine after Cynthia got married and moved to an apartment. We had a lot of fun with her name which came from the movie, Sarah Plain and Tall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Dog, it looks perfect to me already so I know the finished artwork will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharrie & Pam =) There are a few things I want to 'smooth out' on this drawing - and I hope to post before and after photos this week *laughs* note I said HOPE! roflol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails