Wednesday, May 6, 2009

More mini Bounty Booty!

I love sunflowers! With Marlene Hawkin’s print, “Double Your Pleasure” I get two sunflowers and two cute ladybugs =) I can remember playing with ladybugs when I was a child. Their bright red color fascinated me as well as the fact that they would stay on my hand for a long time before they flew away. I love the bright colors in Marlene’s card – such a cheerful, spring card!



Marlene also sent a little extra magnet. This is so cute – it says “Back to School” on it. I have been taking a couple of online classes *winks* so this little magnet is very timely – as well as cute!

Lately Marlene has been creating some lovely felted ACEOs and listing them in her etsy store, lazyhawk.etsy.com. They are really pretty – and they sell very fast! You may have to go to her sold orders to see them if you don’t hurry over to her shop!

http://lazyhawk.etsy.com

Thanks for the lovely gifts that you provided for the mini ACEO Bounty Prize! I am so delighted to have them in my collection!

God bless,
Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it,though! I love her artwork =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy thank you for the sweet comments. I am glad you like them. It is quite a compliment to me coming from such an accomplished artist like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ACEO & Magnet too! I love Sun flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blog posts as you receive your goodies! I agree with you about Marlene's felted ACEOs, they're amazing! and they do tend to vanish pretty quickly. Had my eye on one myself, until, poof! gone :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. tehe, pink - oh, so very true! Her felted ACEOs are almost as elusive as Mr. Random Dude *winks*

    Thanks for all the kind comments =) I am glad you are enjoying these posts! I am really enjoying putting them together =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails