Friday, May 1, 2009

Look at my new ACEOs - Just a couple from my mini Bounty Booty! Woohoo!!!

Carole Shukle is the artist behind readingsully2 and the creator of these lovely cards! These are two of the wonderful mini Bounty Challenge cards that I have received as part of the mini Bounty Prize for April.



I love the bright sparkly details in “The Day We Celebrate”! The 4th of July has always been a special day for me because it was the day (many years ago) that my Dad proposed to my Mom. This great little ACEO makes me think of Mom and Dad.

What a perfect companion to that special little ACEO is “Key to my Heart”! The vintage images on this card are so cute and the painted background makes this a very rich ACEO.

Both of her delightful ACEOs were very well packaged and shipped in a pretty French card with the Eiffel Tower on it.

Carole is a great artist whose talents include collage, painting, digital artwork, iris folding and photography. Be sure to check out her shop at http://readingsully2.etsy.com !

Tomorrow I will share more of my delightful mini Bounty Booty!

God bless,
Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ACEO's! Glad you are enjoying your mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Kathy. I am thrilled and honored. You are too sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards - You are very fortunate to have won such a wonderful prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Carole =)

    Yes *winks* I am still dancing around the room! LOL! Mr. Random Dude is a pretty good dancer - tehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails