Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Games! Games! Games! I love Games!




Okay - this ACEO isn't quite finished, but it's full of fun and games =)


And so is this little "Get to Know You Game" from Carole at readingsully2 on Etsy.


Check out Carole's fun answers on her blog, Art Plus!


Here is what she said to do to play this game ~

Readers, please join in if you would like to :) Answer the questions. Then list three people you would like to get to know better. That's it. You should be able to copy and paste the questions.


The 3's of Me:


Three Names I go by:


Three Jobs I have had in my life.


Three Places I have lived.

Three TV Shows that I watch.

Three favorite vacations.

Three of my favorite foods.

Three things I am looking forward to.

Three favorite authors.

Three goals you want to achieve.

Three goals you have achieved.

Three hobbies or leisure things you like.

Three things you would like to change.


Here are my answers =)
The 3's of Me:


Three Names I go by:
Kathy, Mama, Grammy

Three Jobs I have had in my life.
Bank Teller, Substitute Teacher, Co-Owner of a picture frame shop, gallery, art supply store


Three Places I have lived.
Phoenix, AZ; Auburn, WA; Paulden, AZ

Three TV Shows that I watch.
Ah… haha – none. Though when I was in the hospital I did watched the game shows on the Spanish language station. And, no – I don’t speak Spanish! LOL!

Three favorite vacations.
California, Michigan, Texas

Three of my favorite foods.
Chocolate, my daughter’s homemade ice cream, homemade pizza

Three things I am looking forward to.
My third grandchild to be adopted soon, a special project that my daughter and I are going to do, training my young horse

Three favorite authors.
God (hey – He wrote the Bible!), C. S. Lewis, Carol Cox

Three goals you want to achieve.
Train my young horse, do a painting a day, create a web site

Three goals you have achieved.
Graduated from college, selling my artwork, learning how to make a web site

Three hobbies or leisure things you like.
Visiting with family and friends, spending time with my animals, doing artwork

Three things you would like to change.
Hmmm…. having a theological debate with myself on this one. When I have finished pondering, I will let you know…

And ~ Three people I would like to know more about ~



pinkglitterfae


Join the fun and see what fun things you can find out about the people you know!


God bless,

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Kathy, so fun to learn more about you. I can not believe you don't watch tv, wow. But then look at the art you create with that time. This ACEO is gonna be great and can't wait to see your website in the future. Thanks for letting us get to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - Pam and Carole *winks* I think I have too short an attention span for TV - LOL - no interaction with friend there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails