Sunday, May 17, 2009

Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blogger of the Month for May

CREATEaTHOUGHT is the Etsy Bloggers Street Team Blogger of the Month for May. She has a great shop - with lots of surprises at every turn. I love her journals. Here is an upcycled on that just cracks me up! Yeah - I could use this and be laughing the whole time I was writing because every page is a different size!
But here is my favorite item from her shop! ROFLOL! I just love these coffee magnets!
Be sure to check out her shop for more fun!

God bless,
Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, and if there is anything you want you get a special etsybloggers discount!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it =) You have a great shop. Those coffee magnets really crack me up! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails