Thursday, May 7, 2009

And yet more treasures in the mini ACEO Bounty Challenge!

Canadian artist Pam Hardy created these lovely cards and they are an example of the diversity and beauty that characterize her artwork.



“Red Glory” is one of her lovely photographs. I love the color of this tulip. My father planted a tulip that is almost the same color – now, how did Pam know that? *winks*

“Ode to Spring” is a cute little drawing of a bright blue flower. I have this perched on my computer desk while I wait for the spring flowers to bloom. This little “Ode to Spring” is bringing spring to me early!

“Butterfly” is very intriguing because it is made in several layers. The butterfly is cut out and then paper is layered behind it. I have included a close-up so that you can see the tiny detail. Each of the lines in the wings is a different piece of paper! *whew* That’s a lot of tiny little work there, Pam! The overall look is really pretty – I love the depth and the colors in this one.



The balloon in “Float” reminds me of a birthday balloon and since I am having a ‘significant’ birthday this year, I am going to do something special with this little ACEO. I haven’t decided what, yet – but I know what another one of my special Bounty Booty prizes is and I think that this will go very nicely in that *winks* But you will have to wait until another day to find out about that!

Pam has just recently reopened her shop and she is having a sale – be sure to check out the great deals on her wonderful artwork!

http://alwaysartistic.etsy.com

Thanks so much for these great cards! I am so pleased to have more of your artwork in my collection =)

God bless,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Lovely...This is so much fun seeing what you are getting from all these great gals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I am so glad you like them! Thank you for this great feature and all your wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ACEO's, and this has been a fun way for us to see each and every one of them, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails