Thursday, April 16, 2009

Two Zany Zebras



How cute is this?! Two Zany Zebras is the April featured blogger for the EtsyBloggers Street Team. You have to go see pictures of the ADORABLE kids on her blog! Reminds me of painting with Mikayla and Naomi =)

http://twozanyzebras.blogspot.com/2009/04/those-oh-so-lucky-birds.html

Her etsy shop has some really cute kid's things - oh, boy - and you all know that I am holding myself at bay on the baby shopping while waiting for my new grandbaby to be adopted! It is going to be REALLY hard for me to resist that blankie...

Check out her whacky, zany shop on etsy - have fun!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5763409

God bless,
Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment and following my blog :)
    I love you work! Really like the cat painting on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the wonderful feature on my shop! I really appreciate it! Have a fun and zany day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, glad I found you this is a great blog, and the zebras are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Mama Z - glad to spread the zanies =)

    Welcome, Marlene - glad you like my blog! I am really enjoying sharing my thoughts, hints and great finds with everyone! Looking forward to posting all those fun ACEOs that I just won! Woohoo =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails