Can you think of more reasons to love them?
- They are small and easy to display in an album, easel or little frame. And I have a real "thing" for small artwork! ACEOs are 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches (6.4 cm x 8.9 cm) - or the size of a standard playing card or trading card.
- They are quicker to do than larger pieces of artwork - so you can have even more fun bouncing back and forth between several artistic creations in a shorter length of time =)
- There are artists all over the world who make, sell and trade these great little works of art - so there is no end to the variety of styles and subject matter and media that you can obtain.
- They are a great way to try out new paper or media - nice to start small on some of those experiments!
- They are small enough that even with a busy schedule - you have time to do some artwork.
- They are great for working out ideas that can be used in larger paintings.
- There are lots of challenges, groups, blogs and fun for people who like to make, sell and trade these little gems. This helps to keep the artistic 'juices' flowing *winks*
- They are affordable to buy - which makes it nice for selling or buying =)
- They are fun to do with the grandkids *winks* or any kids!
- And, last but not least! I just won a whole bunch of them =)
Click here - "The Rescue of Mr. Random Dude" - where you can find out who he is and why he needs to be rescued!