Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keep that camera handy!

My camera often acts as a sketch book for me. I see something that I would like to paint and I take a quick picture of it. Sometimes I just take my camera with me for inspiration. I now that out in God's beautiful world there a lots of paintings waiting to happen and that by the end of my walk, I will have lots of material for my next artistic adventure.

Today was one of those days. My neighbor has offered to help me renovate and repair my chicken coop - which it really needs. While he was doing other things this morning, I was getting everything ready. Then, I had a visitor... Since I was really working (really I was!) I didn't have my camera with me, so I ran inside and got it. I was rewarded with a number of great photos of this lovely little dove.

Yes - two days of fun photos - yesterday with Mariah and today with this little dove. It pays to keep that camera close by for all those little blessed moments. When I bought this camera, I looked for one that would fit in my purse and - yep! - it goes everywhere with me!
Well, now I really have lots of paintings to do, don't I! I had better go get to work =)
God bless,
Kathy

2 comments:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails