Saturday, April 18, 2009

I WON! *Doing happy dance around the room!*



But what did I win? Well, I won the mini ACEO Bounty for April 15th!!! I am really excited because I will be receiving lots of ACEOs in the mail over the next few weeks as part of my mini Bounty "booty"! Woohoo!

What's an ACEO? It's a little work of art that is 2 1/2 inches by 3 1/2 inches (that's 6.4 cm x 8.9 cm for all my international friends *winks*). ACEO stands for Art Cards Editions and Originals and they can be created in any media. I am going to share all the beautiful artwork that I will be receiving so that you can enjoy it, too! Wait until you see some of the gorgeous little artworks that have been graciously gifted to me by the ACEtsy Bounty Challenge bunch!

Curious about the Bounty Challenge and the mini Bounty Challenge? Check out this thread in the Etsy forums!

http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=5566696&page=1

It's a long thread, but you don't have to read it all - just go to the last post and join in the fun! Watch out, though - creating ACEOs is like eating chocolate chip cookies - one is NOT enough *winks*

God bless and happy creating!
Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Yay Kathleen!! I am so glad that you won, after stalking the random dude for so long, lol! Can't wait to see what shows up in your mail box :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo, I know you will enjoy the fun pieces of art as much as i did! I am so glad you finally caught up with Mr. Random Dude! lol

    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you won, Now I have to start bribing Random Dude, Maybe some fine Swiss Chocolates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You''ll enjoy going to your mailbox everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am excited to see what all shows up =) and delighted to share them all here, too! What fun I shall have blogging about all of the lovely artwork! Thank you all!

    tehe - I think he likes chocolate, Marlene - and the Swiss Chocolates are lucious! Maybe you can make him a true Dutch chocolate sandwich with a cup of hot chocolate and Swiss Chocolates on the side *winks* Okay - I'm drooling - LOL! How could he resist that???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo =) The first of my booty has arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails