Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ready to go!







Okay! Now I am all ready to paint - yippee! And, I have two days off so (((hopefully))) I will get most of this done in the next couple of days.









How do you like my trees? or do they look more like 'chicken scratches'?!



So far, all I have done is block in the general layout and enough detail to get me started. This is just an indication of where the light areas are in relation to the dark areas. Makes perfect sense to me; however, I am reminded of the first time I saw a pilot's map of the airways. I couldn't make heads or tails of it until my brother-in-law (the pilot) interpreted the squiggles for me.


Tomorrow, I will begin painting the 'squiggles' and before long - voila - it will make sense!


haha! at least I hope it will!


Happy creating =) God bless,

Kathy

1 comment:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails