Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Here's Billie Jane!

Well, here we go - Billie Jane looks like a horse now! Next step will be to work on the foreground bushes, dirt and grass and give it a little visual interest there.
Guess I had better go and get some painting done - I am looking forward to seeing the finished product. LOL - this is the point at which I get impatient - not because I am tired of the painting, but because I want to see what it looks like when it's done!
Off to paint *smiles*
God bless,
Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Great work, Kathleen. I love the shadow. Those are not easy.

    Looking forward to final product. Too.

    It is the tails and manes on your work...how do you capture that lively flow without making it look stiff. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha - one hair at a time *winks* I keep the flow of the hair by changing colors often and I have painted distinct strands of hair in different colors. The overall appearance is much more realistic that way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails