Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The "New Girl" on the block



Billie Jane joined my little herd almost two years ago. She has a sweet temperament, but plenty of spunkiness. I can just tell by the look in her eye what mischief she is going to get into. Billie Jane is a quarterhorse, too, and she has some great roping stock breeding lines. Fortunately for me, she is just a bit lazy! She is also a walking appetite – so I have to watch her girlish figure for her! Haha! Mostly, she wants to eat the camera when I am trying to take her picture. I have lots of great nose pictures if anyone is interested *rolls eyes* Here is a little watercolor sketch that I did recently of a photo I took last spring.

God bless,
Kathleen

Thank you for reading - comments are closed on this blog post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails