Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miniature Show at the Frame & I







Our very first Miniature Show is going on at The Frame & I. The show is filled with artwork in a variety of media and they are all no larger than 8 inches x 8 inches (20.3 cm x 20.3 cm). There is some incredible artwork by several local artists from Prescott, Arizona, and the surrounding area. And, yes, I have some work in there, too, in fact, I have already sold some ACEOs and a mixed media painting of my cat, Forrest. Yippee!

There are some wonderful pieces of art in this show and the prices are very affordable. The show will be up until the end of the year – so I hope that I will have to replenish my little corner of the gallery a lot! Here are some pictures of the gallery – they show the artwork in the miniature show and some other pieces, as well as some of the artwork that I have in the show. If you are in the area, be sure to stop by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails